Home > En > Knives for recycling
Knives for the recycling industry and for the production of alternative fuels:
- Shredder knives (size range from 40x40 to 145x145 mm)
- Knives for 2-shaft shredders (Holzmag, VECOPLAN).
- Block cutters (Lindner Komet, Mewa, Untha).
- Toothed counter-knives (Lindner Micromat, Weima, BMH and others.).
- Machine elements (knife slide, knife holders, special bolts, knife clamps).
- Flat and toothed knives for cable and wire shredder and metal recycling.
- Disk knives for 2-shaft and 4-shaft machines (MEWA, Untha, JBF and other).
- Regeneration of knives for 2-shaft and 4-shaft machines.
- Padded elements (armour plates, etc.).
- Regeneration of machine parts (shafts, side linings and hammers Hammel, Doppstadt and others).
We have knives and accessories for the majority of popular machines available in stock with quick turn around time and at competitive prices.